Monday, November 17, 2008

Nerd Status


I succeeded in raising my nerd status by a factor of about 10 yesterday! I bought a beautiful new toy... I mean laptop... and I am now a LINXUS GIRL!

I mentioned in my personal journal in January that one of my resolutions for 2008 was to get rid of my old beloved PC and get a new computer. Rob took care of the first art for me earlier this year when he finally got so fed up with it that he removed it from the house one day while I was napping. lol

Yesterday I found the laptop I have been wanting (Asus eee) on sale at Toys 'R Us of all places for $269!! I ran and snatched it up after church and have been playing on it ever since. I LOVE Linux and am so happy to finally be rid of my microsoft enslavement!

My eee is only 2lbs and sooooo tiny! Look at the proportions compared to my coffee cup:


Aidan is enjoyng it as well - especially the built in webcam! It also has a slot for my SD card from my digital camera that I love! :) (ignore my tongue... haha! Trying to get him to smile.)



So yay! And now for a promotional video (they should pay me):



No comments: