We are just finishing (I hope) up the little guy's second-ever bought of illness. Same thing as last time, just the sniffles. No fever this time, but it seems worse than last time because he's older and more active now. He has been getting so frustrated when he can't pull himself up, or when we don't let him have the "toy” (usually a mommy or daddy toy, or coffee) he wants. He had a few meltdowns yesterday that were uncharacteristic and its hard to know how to discourage that behavior in a 9 month old - especially when he's not feeling well. He's pretty chipper this morning, being uber-cute. :) Unfortunately Rob and I woke up feeling terrible. Better to be sick now than yesterday when he was feeling bad, I suppose.
He has really started to love on daddy. :) All Rob has to do is lay him down in the crook of his arm in the bed and he falls asleep. Rob watched Aidan and two other boys while 10 of us went to hear the Messiah on Saturday and they managed very nicely for the 4 hours we were gone! You'll have to see for yourself how funny/cute Aidan is with Rob. He has conked out multiple times on Rob's lap recently:

Pretty cute, huh? :)
And I forgot to post pictures from when Grandpa Bob and (Great) Grandma Ruth came to visit, so here you go and enjoy!

No comments:
Post a Comment