No tooth yet, but he bit me while nursing yesterday! They say that all it takes is the first time mom jumps and hollers to scare the baby into not doing it again. Well, I jumped, hollered, and unlatched him. He responded by laughing, reaching out and grabbing my breast and pulling it back into his mouth (first time he's ever done that), and then biting me AGAIN!! (I'll show you to holler at me lady!) Figures. I would have "that kid." :D
He's been sleeping much better the last few nights (praise the Lord) so we're all caught up. We ended up not making it to church yesterday (cry! It was the third anniversary of morning services) b/c daddy (isn't it funny that I rarely write his name anymore, and that I'm using so many parenthesis?) got sick and fevery during the night. My boss is home sick today with the same thing.
In happier news, I bought a $100 dress yesterday for EIGHT DOLLARS!!!! It's an American Living dress from JC Penny and it was on sale for $14.95 (which is obviously a steal already) and I had a $25 gift card to spend. It fits perfectly and the cut is soooo cute (I'll post a picture when I have a reason to wear it). At the register it rang up as $8.00! Can you believe it?? I also got another skirt for $4 and two shirts for $3 each. My wardrobe is almost completely skirts and dresses finally. :)
Not a video of Aidan, but adorable, you've probably seen it before:
Monday, September 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
















1 comment:
I was "that kid" too. According to my poor mother, I never learned not to bite while nursing. If my kid inherits the mischievousness of both me and Chase... I'm going to be in trouble. :)
Post a Comment