Well, we had an excellent 4th of July and a wonderful weekend in general with lots of pictures to share, but Aidan has given me only 45 minutes of this entire day to get anything done with my hands free so they will have to be posted later.
I have an article to share quickly that both frustrates and pleases me. I've known about the toxicity of mercury fillings for a while and wanted to get them removed but knew also that when removed they release gasses that are very harmful so I didn't want to get it done while pregnant and am waiting now b/c I'm nursing.
The FDA has largely denied the danger of these fillings until now. Even though I knew it, getting it confirmed/admitted by the FDA has my stomach all in knots. I have two cavities right now *under* my mercury fillings (a lot of good they did!) and I've put off having them taken care of even though my mouth is sensitive b/c I'm terrified of hurting Aidan. That and I don't know who to trust to remove them. So anyway, no happy ending here yet, just the article to share:
US issues health warning over mercury fillings
Monday, July 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
















No comments:
Post a Comment