Thursday, July 24, 2008

Back in the swing of things

I went running this morning for the first time since "little" Aidan was born! It felt great!! My legs and tummy muscles were overjoyed to be worked after such a long break, but my lungs.... oh these poor lungs. I *did* run more than I walked, but I still walked more that I'd have liked. Aidan did very well with daddy at home though, so I think we'll be fine making this a 3x/week or so routine. It's funny that I waited until I was all the way down to my pre-pregnancy weight (YAY!) to start exercising again. oh well! Maybe I'll finally learn to do it for the joy of it instead of out of obligation.


Aidan is sitting up so well! He still needs something to support him, but he's so strong! I'm hoping that what Dr. Sears says in the Baby Book is right: he claims that I'm going to get a bit of relief soon b/c Aidan will be able to keep himself a bit more content without my help. That would be fantastic. Especially since this last week or so he's started to show major signs of separation anxiety. He won't let me walk out of the room most times and sometimes cries just b/c he's been put down. He's the happiest baby in the world when held though (now you know how I got back to my pre-pregnancy weight! haha!).

And a little tid-bit to end with - there's a contest for 12 BumGenius 3.0 one-size cloth diapers going on over at Baby Cheapskate right now. That would be some amazing loot to win! (and I'm getting an extra chance at it for posting this - haha!)

No comments: