Sunday, March 9, 2008

Last Baby Shower

Aidan is nearly a month old already!! He's getting bigger and more expressive, and it's just hard to believe that so much time has passed! We measured him at home yesterday and he's grown two inches!!!

The church threw us a baby shower yesterday to make sure we were covered now that he's here. It was a blast and such a blessing. The theme was Peter Rabbit and they did a great job with decorations and snacks - take a look at these pictures!


And here's a photo of all of the lovely ladies who came:

Aidan snagged a ton of loot! :) Really, I think he's set on clothing until he's two, and we got some of the most darling books and toys! He got passed around and did pretty well though I ended up feeding him FOUR times while we were there!! haha!He's been very hungry lately, must be a growth spurt.

Here he is in the adorable knit hat Denise made him: :) :) :)


Otherwise, not much is new. He's getting more and more expressive every day and he's sleeping really well throughout the night so mommy and daddy are well rested (v. important since he doesn't nap during the day and wants - and deserves - constant attention). Rob is back at work and I'm learning how to function as a wife again with one less free hand. He's enjoying the sling thankfully, so ocassionally I get two hands for a few minutes. :) I typed this whole entry with one hand, so I'm getting the hang of it! :)

Blessings!

No comments: