We're officially 3/4 of the way there today! 30 weeks! I'm starting to get a little sad about it being over already. Everyone tells me that will change here in the next few weeks and I'll be more than ready to be done by the end. We'll see. :)
The Baby and Me:
We are heading out in a few hours for 4 days in St. Louis for Rob's birthday. :) 24 years! I married a young'in (2 whole months younger than me, haha).
We've finalized our plans for moving and it looks like we'll be starting the process on Saturday but we'll have a whole week and then some to get everything out of here and into there. We're getting more and more excited about the move as we learn about how things work out there. We'll try to contact family especially with our new address when we get back, but don't hesitate to shoot us an email if you want it. Phone will be the same.
For the curiosity of those who aren't from here, this website shows where we're gonna be. If you look at the pdf map on their site, our house is just about at the intersection of Noland and Spring. Look at all the adorable shops around us! :)
Update on baby, btw, is that from what I can glean from Spinning Babies, we're on track as far as positioning goes. Baby is head down and kicking into my right side most of the time. Heart beat was at 144bpm yesterday, strong and steady. :)
Wednesday, December 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
















1 comment:
Yay!
Well done! Keep babying your baby! I can't wait to meet baby Barr.
Post a Comment