Sunday, September 2, 2007

Movement :)


Someone at church today noticed that I'm starting to have a "bump." Baby isn't nearly as obvious as I'd like yet though, hence the fun cartoon above. :)

I have felt movement twice now when feeling around my belly on the outside. The first time I was attempting to locate my "fundus" like all of the other pregnant girls in my forums and when I *finally* found it, I felt baby distinctly move away from my hand. Privacy please!!!

The second time was today. I've had the impression for a while now that baby prefers to sit on my right side. That's where baby was during the ultrasound and whenever I feel like I *might* be feeling something (haha) it's always on my right side. So tonight I noticed that my baby bump is a little lopsided. I stood up and showed rob, who said he could tell too and then I put my hand on my belly where the bulk was distributed. BABY!!!!! I felt baby kick twice (from the outside) and immediately made rob put his hand there. He felt it too - like a little knot closer to the surface than the rest. Exciting!!

I also had my first official baby gender dream last night... and it was a boy! Kind of surprised me in my dream and when I remembered it upon waking since we both think we'll be having a girl. We'll just have to remain in suspense until February! I'll definitely let you know if either of us have any little girl dreams though! :)

No comments: