We're at 20 weeks! The official half way point is behind us, and boy is it obvious! After being separated for 5 days by my traveling to Denver to be with family, Rob was shocked to see the difference in the circumference of my waist! :) Baby is certainly making him or herself known this week!
We haven't been able to hear the heartbeat well enough with the fetoscope yet to tell you how fast it is, but all of my vitals look good. No protein or sugar in my urine, you can practically keep time by my resting heart rate (still right at around 60bpm), and I have gained 10 pounds! I started out at 140 and am now at 150. :)
Baby has been kicking up a storm - wiggling all over the place, especially when something (like a seat belt) is constricting its wiggle-room! And just to keep you updated - I've now had 2 boy dreams and 3 girl dreams! Only 20 more weeks till we find out which is correct!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
















2 comments:
I am so excited to hear about your pregnancy and want to know more! So I've tagged you in a game I just got tagged into; see my blog for details.
Beautiful belly, you look wonderful.
Jillian
Post a Comment