"Papa" is unfortunately not feeling well after a fall that resulted in a fractured hip and possible compound fracture in his back. He's been in the hospital for a week now but is scheduled to be discharged today and has quite a bit of therapy ahead of him. No surgery planned. Prayers are appreciated.
In happier news, we paid off over $9000 in student loan debt today! I was too scatter-brained to really celebrate when it happened, but now that some time has passed and it's settling in, I'm super proud of my hard working hubby! Can't wait till he gets up from his afternoon nap with Aidan (benefits of being a daddy, right?) to tell him!
That puts us on track for the major financial goals we made at the beginning of the year! I'm also doing well in my personal goal to make $500 online in 2010 - I've updated the numbers here (also over in the right side bar under Making Money Online) and am just under $150 so far! :) WOOT!
Also in awesome news, Cora's baptism will be Sunday at church. Service starts at 9:30am for anyone interested in joining us. We'll post pictures! :)
















1 comment:
Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog! I'm praying that Papa has a speedy recovery!
Congrats on paying off your debt? My husband and I are doing the Dave Ramsey plan and we just paid off a major debt recently too. It feels so good doesn't it?
I like your blog and will be checking around to see more of your posts. Have a great weekend!
Post a Comment