Saturday, June 21, 2008

Just Like Daddy


We signed Aidan up for the Summer reading program at the Library this week. He's already 4 months old! Time to crack open those books! :P

He likes it!


Most of the time...


And yes, that's him sitting up! It's crazy! He has to lean forward and support himself with his arms if we're not helping him, and when he gets tired his nose gets closer and closer to the floor and I feel bad for laughing at him folded in half and don't have the heart to take a picture of it.

He's growing up in other ways, too! When he sprawls out in bed with us he takes up at least 1/3 of it! I think he's been waking himself up when he wants to move but we're in the way, so even though we never anticipated having him sleep anywhere other than our bed, I set up a playpen to see how he'd like it. He slept like a rock! I didn't get more than an hour total the whole night. lol. He slept so soundly I worried about him!!! I finally pulled him into bed with me at 4:30am just so I could get a bit of rest. Looks like I'm the one who's going to need sleep training! We'll keep trying it out until we determine which is better.

We had to do a bit of remodeling to fit the bassinet into our living room/bedroom. Here's Aidan's corner:


Here's mommy and daddy's corner - the Renoir is a recent addition *cheesy grin*:


The other two corners are taken up by the bathroom and the papasan chair Aidan is sitting in up there. Cozy. Yes.

Here are links to all of our Aidan photo albums for quick reference:

Newborn
Month 2
St. Louis
May
June

No comments: