We're here already! Today marks 28 weeks!
Today was also my last day at work - they threw me a surprise party and brought me delicious goodies. :) I'm going to miss being there every day, but I'll still volunteer and teach pregnancy/parenting class on Fridays. I have had a harder time sleeping as of late, so I have no doubt I'll benefit from the extra time at home.
We'll be doing a lot of traveling these next coming months. We'll be leaving in the morning to spend Thanksgiving in Wichita, but will come back Friday afternoon so that Rob can get some sleep before work on Saturday. We will also be gone December 4th-7th or 8th. We're taking the time around Rob's birthday (the 6th) to visit friends and family in St. Louis. And for Christmas we'll be in Denver. We'll only be there the 22nd-25th unfortunately as Rob has to work the 26th. *whew* it's going to be crazy but we hope to be able to see as many of you as possible in your respective locations. I think at least one more trip to Wichita should be in order before the baby comes, but feel free to gang up on us here any time you'd like since I'll be free to entertain now! Only 3 more months to see my big belly! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
















4 comments:
All of the travel sounds like fun! I forgot to tell you the other day that I have a brand new sling that has never been used if you want to wear your baby;) I tried it a few times, but Malcolm is not a fan. Lol
P.S. I know you know this, but don't forget to make yourself some breast pads soon! I lost mine the other day, and the others were in the wash...let's just say it was not a good day in the Dysvick household. Lol
Yeah I use the disposables too when I need to, which is what I did then, but they are definitely not as good. I am sure you can imagine. You can see the sling at Babie s R Us. You don't have to give us anything for it though; it is just taking up space. Lol We live in the Northland off the Parvin exit (Worlds of Fun). I would love to see your big belly!
Okay, I feel like I'm Bob Barker:
...And you'll be carrying around that baby in A BRAND NEW RED SILK POUCH SLING from Bronwen Handcrafted!!!
Shoot us an e-mail at mamanista at gmail dot com with your shipping info so we can forward it on to Bronwen.
Thank you for entering and be sure to check out the rest of our current contests.
Wishing you and your family and the coming little one lots of blessings!!!
Congrats on the 3rd tri!!
Post a Comment